-
May 12th, 2005, 08:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am a new member of this forum and I haven?t read all of your topics yet but has anyone tried frame by frame scanning directly into a computer via firewire. Useful (and cheap) automation gadgets can be found in many places over the net. For example MIDI sequencers can be used to give orders to motors and any other electrical devices. Any good ideas? If so, please help me because I`m going to use my Canon 1014 camera in my next shortfilm.
-
May 18th, 2005, 05:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Digidog,
for DIY telecine check out those listed on www.onsuper8.org where we've listed many alternatives to the problem. Also see our sub-site www.super8telecine.co.uk which provides a solution based around a Eumig 610D projector.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks